04232233 Diesel Engine Cylinder Head for Deutz FL912 913
|FOB Unit Price:||US $50 US $30|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||36000 Pieces Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 04232233
- Supplementary Article/Info 1: with Valve Guides
- Mounting Type: Fully Assembled
- Apply to: Diesel Engine
- Design: Same with OEM
- Delivery Time: 15-25 Days
- Transport Package: According to Your Demand
- Origin: Xingtai City, Hebei Province China
- Material: Aluminum
- Supplementary Article/Info 2: with Valve Seats
- Piston Diameter: 100 mm
- Original Make: Deutz
- Experience: More Than 15 Years
- Trademark: Milestone
- Specification: EUROPEAN STANDARD
- HS Code: 8421230000
|Make For||Diesel engine FL912 913|
|Supplementary Article||With valve guides/With valve seats|
|Mounting Type||Fully assembled|
|Piston Diameter||100 mm|
|Annual productivity||36000 pieces per year|
|2. Neutral packing|
|Delivery Time||15-25 days|
We supply these cylinder heads for Deutz directly.
Competitive price with good quality
1. Do you have your own factory?
Yes, we have, that is why our price so competitive in the market.
2. Which countries have your products been exported to?
Algeria, Turkey, India, India ect.
3. What is it your mainly products?
We mainly produce all kinds of air filter, oil filter, fuel filter, hydraulic filter, oil-water separator.
4. Could I get some samples? How could i pay for samples?
We are honored to offer you samples. We accept Western Union or Bank of China.
5. What's kind of your packaging?
Neutral packing or customer's requirements.
6. How long is your delivery lead time ?
If there is stock, the lead time is about one week after we get the payment, if need to be produced, 7-20 days after we get the prepay.
Why choose us
|Experience is over 15 years and served customers all around the world.|
|Your inquiry will be responded within 24 hours.|
|Good after-sale service offered, please get back if you got any question.|
|Welcome to our company and factory !|
Welcome inquiry, Ms. Alice