Q235 Brake Shoe, Nissan Oil Brake Shoe 30 Holes, Iron Casting Brake Shoe manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Nissan Oil Brake Shoe 220 mm 30 Holes Q235 Material Iron Casting Type for Japan Truck Trailer, Hot Sell Automatic Feed Riveting Machine for Brake Shoes, Automatic Feed Brake Lining Rivet Machine Low Price and so on.
|Min. Order / Reference FOB Price||1 Piece||US $20/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Ton / Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
1. Low noise: all rear brake shoes have mature technology with good stopping power, little harm to brake disc;
2. Excellent braking performance: the friction coefficient of rear brake shoes is 0.36-0.48(≤350°);
3. Good heat fading: ln general less than 20%,smooth braking for the safe driving;
4. Superior recovery and less abrasion:in general less than 0.32;
5. Unbeatable cost effective: compared with others,the same quality,we would have lower price;the same price,we would have better quality;
6. Many materials: our rear brake shoes include no-asbestos, semi-metallic,low-metallic,ceramic etc;
7. Special Offers: In order to maintain our competitive edge, we are constantly running special offers on our products.Please contact us to see how we can help you save a lot of money.
Heavy Duty Brake Shoe with Standard or Economic Compound and Low Noise
1.product name: trailer or bus or truck brake SHOE 0509146360
2.material type: asbestos.nonasbestos.semi-metallic .nonasbestos with copper. ceramic.
3.code No.: WVA FMSI BMFC
4.certification : ISO9001: 2008 E-MARK
5.applicate to: BPW VOLVO DAF ERF SCANIA SAF IVECO YOKE ROR MERCEDES BENZ STEYER RENAULT NISSAN ISUZU
6.service life: 50000-80000 kilometers
7.rivets: aluminum or iron with zinc coating, copper rivets .
8.packing: 4pieces per shrink wrapped bag, 2sets per carton box on usual, can be packed as per your requirement.
10.delivery time: 25 days after deposit
11.delivery port: TIANJIN QINGDAO SHANGHAI WUHAN
12. production ca[pacity: 400,000 pieces per month
Contact: Ms HAPPY
Mobile No: 0086 181 319 21669